The beauty of this stone is found in the contrast between the beautiful tan/pink tones and the darker grey and black tones. This contrast is what really makes those colors pop off the wall. This is also a versatile style and color blend for almost any project. Truly a designer’s or homeowner’s dream!
- Color Name – Hunters
- Cut/Style – Thin Ledge
- Finish/Texture – Split-face
- Full Pallet – 100ft (Sold in 10ft layers)
- Recommended Application – Dry Stack (No visible grout)
- Recommended Use – Spa wraps, outdoor kitchens, indoor fireplaces, raised pool wall, custom retaining wall, and much more!
– Sawn cut on the back for easy installation.
– Corners sold separately. (By the lineal foot)
All natural stone can vary in shade and color from batch to batch, so it is always recommended to buy your stone all at once from the same batch. We do ask for flexibility in this area since we are at the mercy of Mother Nature. Displays online or in our showroom can also vary from the material that will show up at your home. It’s always smart to coordinate with your contractor first and approve material before it gets installed!