Carrara Tumbled marble is an off-white or blue-gray softly veined marble from the Apuan Alps in northwest Italy, near Carrara. Historically, Carrara marble can be seen in statues and in large public and commercial buildings. However, Carrara marble is now more commonplace in residential homes. The core, or field, of Carrara Tumbled marble is light-gray, with vague bluish tones. The streaks, called veins, are light-gray, too. The veins are slightly darker than the field. The veins found in Carrara marble are subtle, not pronounced. Instead, they are soft, watery, or feathery. Carrara marble veins seem to continue and dissipate into the field.
- Color – Carrara
- Material – Marble
- Finish – Leathered
- Product Thickness – 3cm
- Recommended Use – Pool Decking, Patio, Countertop, Bench Seat Cap, Etc.
- French Pattern – 8″x8″, 8″x16″, 16″x16″, 16″x24″ (Full pallet: 176ft)
- 16″x24″ Pavers can be purchased separately. (Full Pallet: 176ft)
NATURE OF MARBLE
- One of The Coolest (temp) Natural Stone
- Unprecedented Durability
- Discourages the Growth of Bacteria
- Marble Adds Elegance and Boosts the Value of Your Property
All natural stone can vary in shade and color from batch to batch, so it is always recommended to buy your stone all at once from the same batch. We do ask for flexibility in this area since we are at the mercy of Mother Nature. Displays online or in our showroom can also vary from the material that will show up at your home. It’s always smart to coordinate with your contractor first and approve material before it gets installed!